NOTE – CLARUS SIGNAL IS NOT UPDATED ANY MORE. IT IS INTEGRATED WITH CLARUS BATTERY – SEARCH FOR ‘CLARUS WIDGETS’ IN THE MARKET.
Clarus Signal is a minimal, transparent widget that displays signal strength, data network connectivity. Line colors change based on signal strength & connection speed.
- The colors change as follows: Blue(good),Green,Yellow, Orange, Red(bad)
- Background colors/alpha can be changed
- Text colors can be changed
- Launch apps from the widget
- 1×1 and 2×1 widgets
- Color themes for light and dark backgrounds
- Signal in dBm/asu
- Multiple widgets of the same size can’t be added as of now. This will be fixed in a subsequent release
This is a re-release of “Clarus Signal – OLD”.
NOTE1: Internet Access is used for Flurry Analytics to track downloads.
NOTE2: This is a widget and not an application. This needs to be added to the home screen as follows:
1. On the homescreen, press the ‘Menu’ button and click on ‘Add’. Click on the ‘Widgets’ icon. This will bring up a list of all installed widgets.
2. Scroll down to Clarus Signal and click on it. This will display the options for this widget.
3. Change options as required. Press the ‘Back’ key to exit options and display the widget on the screen.
4. To change widget options once the widget is installed, tap the right side (i.e. TEMP side) of the widget to open widget options.